Thank you for your interest in supporting the work of Korean Red Cross.
One of the best ways you can make a difference to the lives of vulnerable people we help is to make a financial donation to us. As a non-profit, humanitarian organization, we heavily depend on these donations to do more, to do better and to reach further.
You may choose to donate to the following funds:
- Where the need is greatest: A gift of any size supports the lifesaving mission of the Korean Red Cross,
so that we can help people desperately in need, but for whom it can be difficult to raise funds as their plight is no longer in the news.
- Livelihood support: A gift to this fund will be used to support the livelihood of vulnerable people worldwide,
including our current programme in Vietnam.
- Migration: A gift to this fund will be used to support vulnerable migrants migrating or immigrating to South Korea, including our current programme in Vietnam.
- Water and sanitation: A gift to this fund will be used to ensure sanitary environment with clean drinking water in other countries, including our current programmes in Laos, Nepal, Philippines and Tanzania.
The donation must be in Korean won. Please wire your donation to Woori Bank 108-05-002144 and make sure the account holderĄ¯s name appears as Korean Red Cross.
If you wish to receive a receipt for your donation, please email the following information to
- Full name
- 13-digit registration number issued by the Korean government
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Phone number
- Date of donation
- Donated amount
- Designated fund (If you have no preference, please leave it blank.)