Red Cross Training Courses provide integrated employment, training and education programs that enhance skills, knowledge and choices for disadvantaged and vulnerable people and communities who have previously experienced barriers to employment and education.
|Title||The 2nd English CPR Course|
Korean Red Cross Seoul Chapter will open the English CPR course in order to educate the most effective way to save his/her valuable life in the emergency situation such as outbreak of heart disease. If you are interested, your participation is greatly welcomed.
1. Course : English CPR course (6 hours)
2. Period : July 26 (Sat.) 10:00~17:00 (6 hours)
3. Venue: Main Auditorium (2th floor),
(472-1, Sinwol2-dong Yangcheon-gu, seoul / ¼¿ï½Ã ¾çÃµ±¸ ½Å¿ù2µ¿ 472-1)
4. Target: 10th graders and above. (First graders and above of High school students)
5. Number of participants : No limits.
6. Contents of course : Principle of First Aid, Emergency actions, CPR, How to use AED, Airway obstruction etc.
7. Certificate : CPR course certificate presented by the Korean Red Cross president is issued . (Terms of Validity : 2 year)
8. Fee : KRW 20,000 (Card payment is not allowed)
9. Bank account : KB(Kookmin Bank) 091-01-0263-400,
Account holder: Korean Red Cross Seoul Chapter(´ëÇÑÀû½ÊÀÚ»ç ¼¿ïÁö»ç)
- Please deposit the fee of KRW 20,000 to the account above from July 22 to July 24
- Send us E-mail(email@example.com) including personal information(Full name, Sex, Foreign Registration Number, Full address, Cell phone number) and deposit information(Sender name, bank name, deposit date) ¡Ø Do not miss any information
- When you get confirm e-mail from us, you are registered
- If you deposit the fee through the internet banking or ATM, please bring with you the copy of the print. If you use the bookless deposit at the bank windows, please bring with you the receipt and your ID card.
- Please register yourself by 09:30(30 minutes before the course starts) and then attend the course on July 26.
- Parking lot is not available, so you are kindly advised to use the public transportation.
- You are 'not' allowed to come in, after the course begins.
Office : 02) 2181-3106~7 (Seoul Chapter)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
total: 13rows 1 / 2 (Page)
|13||The 1st. English First Aid Course(12hrs)||2016-06-01||1492|
|12||2016 The 1st. English CPR Course(3. 20.)||2016-02-03||2018|
|11||The 2nd. English CPR Course(4hrs)||2015-11-02||2689|
|10||The 1st. English First Aid Course(12hrs)||2015-07-07||3454|
|9|| The 1st English CPR Course||2015-02-09||4194|
|8||The 2nd English CPR Course||2014-07-22||4920|
|7||The 2nd English First Aid Course||2014-06-30||4012|
|6||The 1st English CPR Course||2014-04-16||4123|
|5||The 1st English General First Aid course on Februa..||2014-02-06||4030|
|4||The 1st English CPR course on February(Seoul)||2013-01-11||7631|